Abacus education has multiple benefits for a child. Take a look at how abacus classes will help your child grow.
We developed the Soroban kids abacus course for growing kids with growing curiosity and creativity. This is an intermediate level course that boosts your child’s confidence in the developmental years. It is suitable for kids between the ages of 5 and 7.
The Soroban kids abacus classes help your child get a grasp on maths and improves their brain function. It builds on Mini Soroban’s foundation and motivates a child to excel.
10 minutes of daily practice with an abacus can help your child scale new heights in their academic life.
Abacus Helps Your Child Foster Love For Maths.
- Course Duration – 1 to 3 years
- Total Number Of Sessions – 10 sessions on an average per school term
- Number Of Sessions Every Week – 1 session
- Length Per Session – 45 minutes
- Maximum Students Per Class – 5 to 7
- Daily Commitment To Practice – 10 minutes
Abacus Improves Brain Function and Activity.
- Improved Academic performance
- Improvement in problem-solving ability
- Fostering of creativity
- Increased concentration and focus
- Better reflexes
- Improves reading and writing ability
- Increase in memory power and grasp
Transparent Fee Structure To Fit Your Budget
- One-Time Enrollment Fee – $115 (Includes registration, bag, t-shirt, abacus tool, and book A and Multiplication practice book)
- Fee Per Term – $315 (2 installment payment plan available on request)
- Level 3 course material Book B – $20
- Level 3 course material Book C – $20
- Level 3 course material Book D – $20
- Level 3 course material Book E – $20
- Level 3 course material Book F – $20